Mnet M! Countdown
Broadcasts on Thursdays at 6pm KST. [Watch Live]
They weigh up their ranking on the following criteria (Bold text indicates areas Ifans can influence):
50% Digital Sales (MelOn, Soribada, Bugs, Mnet) [Tutorial]
15% Physical Album Sales (Hanteo, Synnara, Hot tracks)
15% Social Media Score (Youtube Official MV) [Tutorial]
10% Rating (Global Fan Vote + Age Preference)
10% Broadcast Score
10% Live Broadcast Voting (for top 3 artist only)
▷ Global Fan Voting
- Log onto the Mnet Website. They have an English website so it’s easy to understand and you can follow it easily to make an account. You can make accounts with an email address, Facebook or Twitter to vote. The more accounts you make the more you can vote. It is recommended to use Twitter to sign up, since you can use random e-mails with the Twitter login, and save your real e-mails for the e-mail sign up. This way you have double the accounts with only half the e-mails!
- Go to http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/preVote and search for Cross Gene and click vote. A pop up will appear with an image that will verify you are human. You can vote once per day per account. Voting period is Friday 2PM – Monday 9AM KST.
*If you are shown a blank box when you enter your vote, it means you have reached the voting limit (around 10 votes per IP). Bypass the voting limit by:
– Using TunnelBear app / extension or other VPN services
– Using different devices to vote
▷ SMS Voting
- Sending SMS votes can increase the ranking. This will only count if Cross Gene are in the Top 3. Votes otherwise will not be counted.
- For ifans, it costs a lot to send international SMS so you can use http://smsrr.com/, globfone.com to send them for free (choose your country as Korea).
- This will only count once and you must only vote while M! Countdown is broadcasting and when the MC’s tell you to vote. This is how the voting layout should look in www.smssr.com: you must just put “크로스진”.