A!Smart is the Amuse online shop and most Cross Gene merch and some other stuff are only available through this shop.
A!Smart Exclusive items include
- Concert Merchandise (Light Sticks/Towels/Shirts/Etc)
- ZEDD DVD Collectors Edition
- Super Handsome Live Merch/CDs
To purchase from A!Smart you will need a Tenso Account. Amuse will send your stuff to Tenso (If you spend enough there is no charge in for shipping from Amuse) and then you pay Tenso to ship it internationally.
Once you have chosen the items you want to buy, go to your cart and proceed to the checkout. Tick the box to agree to their terms and fill in your details in the next section.
In the shipping section you will need to input your Tenso ID in the box provided. Your Tenso ID can be found on the top right or your page when you are logged into Tenso’s website.
You can pay using either Paypal or Credit Card.
Once you have submit your order you will receive a confirmation page and a confirmation email from A!Smart in English.
When your products have been shipped you will receive another email from A!Smart in Japanese that will contain a tracking number and link to track the parcel. Delivery to Tenso doesn’t usually take more than a day.
- To access Cross Gene’s page on a mobile you will have to access the drop down menu and select the second Katakana. Direct linking won’t work.
- Amuse won’t take payment until they have packed the item to be sent to you, so it won’t appear in your account until around the same time as you receive your email confirmation. If you are pre-ordering try to make sure the money is available a couple of days before the release date.