[TUTORIAL] Creating a Nate Account
Pann is a forum-esque section of Nate where users can post content, related to K-Pop, dramas and other non-Entertainment related posts. Sites like Pann choa and Netizenbuzz often times translate popular posts from Pann, Naver and other forum-like sites as well as news sites. The reason CandYs need to know how to join Pann and post on Pann is so CROSS GENE get talked about more both domestically in Korea and internationally. The ultimate CROSS GENE promotion isn’t on Twitter, it’s on Pann and other Korean sites, which really ensure CROSS GENE’s strength in staying active, as a music show win will be more possible via a bigger Korean fandom since the K-fandom can more easily and directly support groups in music shows, especially with The Show being in danger of being fully cut.
So how do you join pann? Pretty simple. Follow the blue ellipses!
- Go to http://pann.nate.com/ and click the “login” button
2. Then click “sign up”
2. Then click the second option
4. Click all the checks and then the red button (which you’ll find once you scroll all the way down)
5. Enter the following details. Your password will need to be pretty complex so you will get the full-green bar, so include capital letters and a symbol or two (such as *, &, ., !, # etc.). Be sure to use a legitimate e-mail as you’ll need to verify it later on!
6. Verify your phone number via a code that will be sent to your phone! Click “get authorization”, then wait for your code, and then enter your code. Submit.
After this check your email for an email verification and voila, you’ve made a Nate account you can use to make Pann posts!