[TUTORIAL] Creating A Pann Post
So now that you have a Nate account, you may post on Pann. Follow the blue ellipses and text to create your own CROSS GENE related post!
- Click “Talk Talk”
2. Click “Post in Talk Talk”
2. Fill out the following forms. You can post videos and pictures with what you select, but they all must be imported from your computer, you cannot link videos and expect them to show up. Remember to keep your nickname as “ㅇㅇ” (it’s not your ID, just a nickname you can change whenever you comment / post threads). The talk channel should be set as “discussion” (enter talk should be automatically set) and the category as entertainment.
3. The easiest way to create a new Pann post and title if you don’t know enough Korean is by searching for the topic you want to make on Google in English and type it in with either netizenbuzz, KpopKfans or Pannchoa. Then once you find the type of post you want to make (for example this title), click on that KPKF/PannChoa/NB post and proceed to click on the original post (which these sites usually link before the translated netizen comments). Next copy and paste the Korean heading you see, then tailor it to your needs using Naver translator if need be and add it to your post in the title section. Same thing can be done for any content you want to add in your posts, but usually something like “wow he’s so handsome” (와… 잘 생긴입니다) or “CROSSGENE are amazing” (크로스진은 정말 멋지다!) would suffice.
4. To edit your post once it’s posted scroll down until you see these options and click “edit”. If you want to see how many views your article is getting, click list.
6. Scroll down until you see this, your post should be on top if you check right after posting. As you can see most people use the nickname “ㅇㅇ”, so use that to blend in!
Have fun posting! Daily posts are encouraged! If you want to comment on other people’s posts, you can do so by clicking an article that interests you (copying and pasting the titles and post content into Naver can help you), please keep your posts in Korean and your nickname as “ㅇㅇ” to blend in, especially if you want to comment about CROSS GENE. This shows that CROSSGENE have a strong fandom domestically, even though they might not right now.