This one isn’t as necessary any more but there are some countries still lacking their discography on itunes and so I will leave it up even though Amuse Mobile DX is definitely a easier option. This can still support the boys with their releases in Japan so heck, why not yeah?
- First load your iTunes (or install and then load) and go to the iTunes store.
- If you are already logged in to an account you will need to log out.
- In the bottom right hand corner click on the flag ball and change it to Japan.
- Again on the right of the screen click where it says iTunes Card
- It will open a log in box. Click on Create Apple ID, Continue, Agree to the terms and conditions and then enter your details in the next screen.
- On the next screen you should have the redeem box as an option – this is where you enter your code.
- It will also ask for you Name twice and your address. You can put your name in English both times, no Kanji necessary, and anything goes in the address field. It isn’t checked.
- That should be it. Cross Gene’s Japanese iTunes page is accessible via this link, and that will give you access to almost everything.